From concept to product, the SecuX team of experts inspects safety and security features at all levels to deliver the highest-quality hardware wallet. We work relentlessly to mitigate potential risks such as cyber-attack, virus implantation, physical compromise, clone swapping and much more, implementing rigorous production and management throughout concept design, supply chain, hardware/ software/ firmware engineering and development.
- Military-grade Infineon Secure Element chip.
- Tamper-proof sealing labels.
- Supports 1000+ coins and tokens.
- Largest 2.8" inch color touchscreen.
- Supports multiple OS on computer and mobile.
- Bluetooth 5 and USB Type-C connections.
- Compatible recoverability with BIP32, 39, 44 standards.
- 2-factor authentication during Bluetooth connection.
- Up to 500 accounts available.
- Long battery life.