Mining Algorithm: SHA-256, Minable Coins: Bitcoin (BTC), BitcoinCash (BCH), Acoin (ACOIN), Curecoin (CURE), Joulecoin (XJO), Unbreakable (UNB), Peercoin (PPC), Mark (DEM), Terracoin (TRC), BitcoinSV (BSV).
- The enclosed aluminum shell with a fan and heat sink ensures the miner runs cool.
- Comes with a 120W power supply and USB adapter.
- Stock speed is 1.6 TH/s but can be overclocked to a higher hash rate. Due to silicon lottery, we do not guarantee higher than 1.6 TH/s.
- Use cgminer to mine any SHA 256 algorithm.
- Compatible with Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Ubuntu, or Raspberry Pi
- Requires 12V 8-10 Amps power supply which can be connected using a 2.1*5.5mm barrel jack or 6-Pin PCIe connection (included)
- Near silent operation, you can put it next to your work desk/gaming setup and nearly notice it's there due to the Artic fan installed in the unit.
In the box -
- GekkoScience R909 Miner Terminus SHA256 Bitcoin Miner
- 120W 110V / 220V Power Adapter US plug
- USB Adapter for PC / Raspberry Pi
Software and instructions can be downloaded here.
Right now, only registered Kano.is pool users can mine on Windows with the R909.
Based on 3 reviews
how many WATTs does it consume per hour?
it came really quickly and was easy to setup. its early days, but so far so good, hashing away..
So so happy ! i want more