Mining Algorithm: SHA-256, Minable Coins: Bitcoin (BTC), BitcoinCash (BCH), Acoin (ACOIN), Curecoin (CURE), Joulecoin (XJO), Unbreakable (UNB), Peercoin (PPC), Mark (DEM), Terracoin (TRC), BitcoinSV (BSV).
- The enclosed aluminum shell with a fan and heat sink ensures the miner runs cool.
- Comes with a 120W power supply and USB adapter.
- Stock speed is 1.5 TH/s but can be overclocked to a higher hash rate. Due to the silicon lottery, we do not guarantee higher than 1.5 TH/s.
- Use cgminer to mine any SHA 256 algorithm.
- Compatible with Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Ubuntu, or Raspberry Pi
- Requires 12V 8-10 Amps power supply which can be connected using a 2.1*5.5mm barrel jack or 6-Pin PCIe connection (included)
- Near silent operation, you can put it next to your work desk/gaming setup and nearly notice it's there due to the Artic fan installed in the unit.
In the box -
- GekkoScience R909 Miner Terminus SHA256 Bitcoin Miner
- 120W 110V / 220V Power Adapter US plug
- USB Adapter for PC / Raspberry Pi
*Please DO NOT plug the R909 power supply to the Mars Lander, it will damage it. The R909 power supply is 12V, the Mars Lander power supply is 5V and they have the same connector.
Software and instructions can be downloaded here.
Right now, only registered Kano.is pool users can mine on Windows with the R909.
Great product, does exactly what promises and for those who has a Mars Lander.. just plug and see your hash spike. If it was cheaper I would get a couple more.
Quieter then mars lander and puts out around 1500 g/hs. No complaints and stays cool. The power supply gets hot but I was assured that's normal. Great customer service and that can never be replaced, person to person, great conversion and experience.
Received the item as advertised. Some hiccups on the way. Was willing to exchange item even its user issue. End up solving the problem and did not exchanged.
I purchased the product a couple of days and it already arrived! I use it combined with my mars lander I actually never did anything I plugged it to the wall then to the mars lander and my states are showing 1.8-2.2TH per second from the R909 without any overclocking or anything! Would definitely buy more units to get more hash rate and hopefully one day wake up to a new block !
how many WATTs does it consume per hour?