- CUTTING EDGE TREZOR MODEL T is a hardware device that securely stores your private keys to your digital assets, from cryptocurrencies to passwords. You will enjoy total security and easy access to your digital identity when you need it. This is a must for anyone who uses crypto in daily life and wants to protect their digital identity against threats. Works with USB-C and microSD card.
- TOUCH SCREEN DISPLAY Designed for your confidence and ease-of-mind the Model T features a touchscreen, giving you an intuitive and convenient interface to interact directly with the device to verify and approve all operations.
- SETS UP IN 3 QUICK STEPS. 1) Connect to your computer or phone, 2) open trezor.io/start in your browser, 3) follow the simple instructions. Works seamlessly on Windows, macOS, and Linux. This is the super easy to use tight security you need to effectively avoid hacks, theft, and loss of your assets.
- INCLUDES EVERYTHING you need: a USB cable, User Manual, and Recovery Seed Cards. Model T comes in a popular black color. Made of highly durable materials with no toxins or harmful chemicals. Safe to use for 24/7 protection.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ensures this will quickly become your favorite no-risk purchase. Please return unused. This makes a fine birthday gift, holiday present, or anniversary gift for anyone who values exceptional security for confident, no stress crypto transactions.
What is Trezor Model T?The Trezor Model T is the next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.Invented for your digital independence.Securing your digital assets has never been more straightforward, be it cryptocurrencies, passwords, or other digital keys. With Trezor, you own your data. It is not a token. It is your wallet, it is your keychain, it is your digital safe.You own your data.
Trezor keeps your keys safe.Your digital keys are the access keys to your coins and other data. Trezor stores these keys for you, and allows you to use them safely. Your keys never leave the device, as the device is completely isolated.Always know what you are doing.Designed for your confidence and peace of mind, Trezor allows you to be certain even during complex operations. The Model T features a touchscreen, giving you an intuitive and convenient interface to verify and approve all operations.Easily back up your entire wallet.To make backup easier, we helped to create standard recovery seeds (BIP32/39/44), meaning you can simply recover your entire wallet by using the 12-word recovery seed if you lose your device.Store your passwords safely.Passwords are individually locked within Trezor Password Manager, using your digital keys. Secrets are released one by one, and only after you physically confirm on your Trezor.Reinforce your accounts with U2F.The Model T can also serve as your U2F hardware token. In comparison to standard tokens, Trezor will display the service you are logging in to before you physically approve it on the device. It is also backed up with your seed.5-star customer support.Experts ready to help you at all times. Our dedicated Support Team is reinforced every year, with our specialists working day and night to answer your inquiries.Transparent security.Audited by security researchers, verified by its track record. We do not have anything to hide from you; we follow the open-source ethos.
My Trezor T was tampered with as I have lost my funds twice after setting it up. The first time I set it and tested it, everything seemed okay until 2 days later when I logged in to only discover that it showed zero baIance. So I did a factory reset to restore my funds but without success. I thought I may have made a mistake so I changed everything including the seedphrase, pin and passphrase and then I loaded it again with funds only to discover the funds missing again. I contacted Trezor support and they had mentioned that this had happened before from devices purchased from an unauthorized reseller which Bitcoinmerch.com is " an unauthorized reseller". They said that my device may have been compromised. I have written to your company and called multiple times to get my problem resolved to no avail. I finally spoke to someone from your company who said that he is in Parkistan and he had promised to get your technical support team to call me within 2 hours and it has been more than 24 hours yet I have not heard from anyone. I would like be reimbursed my purchased price as definitely the unit you sold me is definitely compromised.