- 1 Switch Made to Expand Network 5x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports supporting Auto Negotiation and Auto MDI/MDIX
- Gigabit that Saves Energy Latest innovative energy-efficient technology greatly expands your network capacity with much less power consumption and helps save money
- Reliable and Quiet IEEE 802.3X flow control provides reliable data transfer and Fanless design ensures quiet operation
- Plug and Play Easy setup with no software installation or configuration needed. External Power Supply: External Power Adapter (Output: 5 V DC / 0.6A)
- Advanced Software Features Prioritize your traffic and guarantee high quality of video or voice data transmission with Port-based 802.1p/DSCP QoS and IGMP Snooping
- Study Metal Case Fanless Quiet Design, Desktop or Wall-mounting Design. Operating Temperature: 0 degree Celsius to 40 degree Celsius (32 degree Fahrenheit to 104 degree Fahrenheit)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Industry leading limited lifetime warranty and free 24/7 technical support
Gigabit Ports for More Reliable Speeds
Increase the reliability of your connected devices with the TL-SG105 5-port Gigabit desktop switch. 5x non-blocking gigabit ports enable instant transferring of large, bandwidth-intensive files without interference.
Multiple User Scenarios
The TL-SG105 Desktop Switch provides an easy way to increase the reliability of your network server connections. Whether needed for your home or office network, TL-SG105 helps you get business done easily.
A Switch Made to Connect
TL-SG105 can easily expand your network in a number of ways. Simply connect it to a WiFi device, such as a router or range extender, and transmit reliable internet to up to four connected devices to experience better performance.
Premium Quality. Longer Life.
TL-SG105 features a durable and sleek high-quality casing, innovative green technology to save energy, and shielded ports to prevent static interference when transferring files.
Advanced Features for Better Experiences
Administrators can use QoS to designate the priority of traffic. For example, prioritize your cameras or IP-phones to ensure that voice and video applications remain clear and lag-free.
IGMP Snooping for Multicast Optimization
IGMP Snooping optimizes multimedia traffic delivery to ensure a better network experience, especially for applications like IPTV.