- Monitors the health of your hotspot (Cpu usage, memory usage, Disk space usage)
- Lets you issue simple commands like Reboot, Restart Packet forwarder
- Alerts you via email.
- Outputs logs
- Analysis tool to analyze hotspots.
- Gateway Placement
Helium LongFi combines the LoRaWAN wireless protocol with the Helium Network so any compatible LoRaWAN device can transfer data on The People's Network. LongFi delivers roaming capabilities and supports micropayment transactions so customers only pay based on network usage without needing to deploy gateways or network servers.
Proof-of-Coverage is a unique work algorithm that uses radio waves to validate Hotspots are providing legitimate wireless coverage.
- Concentrator based on the Semtech SX1302/SX1303
- Raspberry PI Compute Module 4 (32 GB Storage, 2GB RAM)
- Motherboard can be swapped between 2 cases (indoor and outdoor)
- Built-in heatsink for better temperature management
- Voltage support from 12 - 48 volt
- Support for Passive PoE
- Local Web dashboard for easy diagnostics and reporting
- Remote Management console
- Different methods of onboarding (BLE, local web onboarding, remote onboarding, or link onboarding)
- Automatic self diagnostic and repair.
- Graceful shutdown in case of power failure (prevents corruption of EEMC)
- Wifi and Bluetooth
- Participate in network coverage and creating/witnessing challenges
- Complete setup in minutes through app or Syncrob.it dashboard
- 12-48V input
- Low Power - uses the same as a ~100W equivalent LED light bulb (12W)
- Easily manage a fleet of hotspots via included dashboard
- Antenna connector: RP-SMA Female Connector
- Antenna Gain: 3 dBi
- Indoor: 110mm x 110mm x 29mm
- Outdoor: 110mm x 180mm x 29mm
- 1 x Gateway
- 1 x 3 dBi LoraWan Antenna
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x Outdoor Enclosure
- 1 x 3ft Ethernet Cable
- 4x Metal Zip Ties
- Hotspot $40 onboarding
- First $10 location assert
Please note: Any change of location after initial assert is covered by the user at a cost of $10 USD