Unlicensed band Long Range (LoRa®) bidirectional communications capabilities
Supported bands: 915-928MHz
Highly secured device relying on a hardware secure core
Unit dimensions: 160 x 90 x 35mm (weight 500 g)
Waterproof casing (IP30)
Helium LongFi™ is a technology architecture that combines a leading wireless technology, LoRaWAN, and the Helium Blockchain. LongFi™ is optimized for miles of range, and long battery life for IoT devices.
The Kerlink Helium Compatible Wirnet iFemtoCell Miner earns HNT when devices connect, and for validating wireless coverage delivered by peers. Using a system called Proof-of-Coverage, Kerlink Helium Compatible Wirnet iFemtoCell Miner earn more HNT when they're in range of other Helium Compatible Gateways, but need to be at least 300 meters apart.
Range depends on the environment, for rural areas up to 10 miles or more, but for more dense areas up to a mile.
- Sniffer for LBT (Listen Before Talk).
- Rx Sensitivity: -141 dBm (SF12).
- TX Conducted Power: configurable from 5dBm to 27dBm, LoRa® swivel antenna 3 dBi peak gain.
- Range -20°C +55°C, (for gateway only, without power supply).
- Humidity: 5% to 95%.
- Size: 160 x 90 x 35 mm.
- Weight: 163g (Gateway only); 372g (with packing).
- Spectrum analysis compliant.
- Casing: IP30.
- CPU: ARM Cortex A9.
- DDRAM 256MB.
- 8GB eMMC (6GB available for user).