If you have ever tried to run a cryptocurrency miner like an Antminer, Goldshell, Innosilicon miner with a standard power supply like the one used for PC you probably noticed it will not turn on.
This is because it requires a jumper adapter for the 24pin to start the power supply. This jumper will solve your problem!
Just plug the adapter to the 24pin connector on your power supply and you're good to go.
1. Turn you PSU off completely with the OFF Button.
2. Unplug the AC power cable from your power supply.
3. Connect the 24pin Jumper adapter to the 24pin cable on your power supply.
4. Plug the AC power cable to your power supply.
5. Turn ON your power supply and that's it. your power supply and miner should start right away.
DO NOT PLUG the adapter while the power supply is connected to power or while it's running as you will get an electric shock!