What is the COTX-X3 Hotspot Miner?
COTX-X3 is a indoor full hotpost, which is compatible with the Helium Network. It is super mini type but with strong performance with Raspberry Pi4 based hardware. It has rich connectors and display screen to show different working status easily. COTX-X3 has FCC certificate (on US915 Model).
Compatible with the Helium Network
Powered by Helium LongFi technology, it can participate in PoC.
Unique Display Screen
Easy to check the running status of hotspot. It shows the status of Device IP, BLE, Cloud Connection, Internet Connection and WIFI Connection.
When it comes to IoT scenarios, it will be efficient using these existing interfaces.
1.5Ghz Broadcom quad-core CPU, optional size of ROM and flash that could meet the feature demand of Helium Eco system.
Mature design and deep productization, mechanical button to fast enable common use functions.
Aluminum Alloys casing with excellent cooling design, massively extend the working lifespan of hotspot.
Indoor LoRa Smart Gatewayis a mini network device launched by COTX. It is small, light and easy to transport and deploy. It can be wall-mounted, placed on a desktop or outdoors and is compatible with mainstream IoT cloud platforms at home and abroad. Support international LoRaWAN standards, and mainstream Internet of Things access protocols such as WiFi, BLE, NFC, etc. Rich 2G/3G/4G, eMTC/NB-IoT, WiFi, Ethernet uplink interface options, which can be referenced and deployed in multiple scenarios. Supports Camera, Audio multimedia service interfaces and built-in OLED display, which can be connected to security systems and is suitable for security applications. Supports USB device expansion and flexibly responds to the needs of fragmented IoT applications. The embedded LoRa low-frequency chip can meet the coverage range of 1km-15km according to the actual deployment scenarios. The terminal can use lower power consumption to transmit data at the WAN level through the LoRa protocol.
COTX-X is an Open source LoRaWAN converge gateway.
- It has rich backhaul options of 2G/3G/4G, eMTC/NB-IoT, WiFi, Ether- net.
- Integrated mainstream of wireless IoT protocols such as LoRa,WiF- i,BLE,NFC etc.
- Supports camera and audio input, has built-in displayer, GNSS/G- PS/Beidou Posioning module.
- Up to 8 concurrent channels for LoRa transmission.
- Embedded Semtech's LoRa chipsets, coverage range reach 10km.
- Its compact size make it ideal for indoor deployment.
- Carrier-grade security level, supports main cloud platforms including: COTX, Actility, TTN, Jasper(Cisco), Azure, AWS, Aliyun, Tencent etc.