ROG Strix GeForce RTX™ 3090 buffed-up design with chart-topping thermal performance.
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPU, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. Now with support for up to 8K resolution, these cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- A limited white edition for themed gaming rigs.
- Axial-tech fan design has been tuned up with more fan blades and a reversed rotational direction for the center fan.
- 2.9-slot design expands cooling surface area compared to last gen for more thermal headroom than ever before.
- Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
|GPU Model||NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti|
|Stream Processors||10,240 CUDA Cores|
|Boost Clock Speed||OC Mode - 1890 MHz (Boost Clock)
Gaming Mode - 1860 MHz (Boost Clock)
|Interface||PCI Express 4.0 x16|
|Supported APIs||DirectX: 12
|Operating System Support||Windows|
|Memory Speed||19 Gb/s|
|Memory Configuration||12 GB|
|Memory Interface Width||384-Bit|
|Memory Bandwidth||912 GB/s|
|Display Connectors||3 x DisplayPort 1.4a
2 x HDMI 2.1
|Maximum Digital Resolution||7680 x 4320|
|PCI Power Connectors||3 x 8-Pin|
|Recommended System Power Requirement||850 W|
|Expansion Slot Compatibility||Full Height|
|Height||5.5" / 140.1 mm|
|Length||12.5" / 318.5 mm|
|Cooler Type||Open Fansink with Three Fans|