Pre-Order - Introducing Apollo II
This is how Bitcoin mining is supposed to be done. An all in one Full Node system capable of solo mining directly to your own full node, creating free decentralized blocks.
We have been building this product for nearly a decade at Bitcoin Merch, and are proud to announce the biggest breakthrough in home mining, and a forward leap for self sovereign tools and decentralization of the Bitcoin network.
When Bitcoin was first released to the world, everything needed for an individual to run the whole system was included in that early software. A wallet for transactions, a full node verifying and broadcasting those transactions, and a miner securing the network with your own CPU.
Over the last decade centralized forced have changed this. Wallets are now on centralized exchanges, almost no one runs a full node and rely on centralized servers, and mining has been delegated to large corporate server farms.
For the first time the Bitcoin Merch Apollo II finally re-combines all three aspects of the Bitcoin ecosystem in a small, efficient, desktop device anyone can easily run with just Wi-Fi and a 120v AC outlet!
- Latest Generation 5nm hash unit capable of 6-10TH/s mining performance*
- Modern 6 Core ARM based Linux desktop system, capable of installing any Bitcoin wallet or using any Bitcoin hardware wallet
- 1 or 2 TB Fast SSD that automatically starts syncing a full Bitcoin node
- Apollo OS 2.0 with Solo Pool built right in!
- 450 Watt Integrated 100-240V Power Supply
*+/- 10% Power ratings are at the board level. Eco mode is tuned for ~ 6TH/s performance, and Turbo for ~9TH/s. 10-11 TH/s is achievable with custom settings but with much higher noise levels and thermal stress on the system. Noise levels in turbo mode are higher than Gen 1 Apollo BTC.