ASRock Super Alloy- Sapphire Black PCB- High Density Glass Fabric PCBASRock Full Spike Protection (for all USB, Audio, LAN Ports)ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
- Supports 7th and 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors (Socket 1151)- Supports CPU up to 91W- Digi Power design- 8 Power Phase design- Supports Intel® Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology
- Intel® H110
- Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology- 2 x DDR4 DIMM Slots- Supports DDR4 2400/2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory*- Supports ECC UDIMM memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)- Max. capacity of system memory: 32GB*- Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0- 15μ Gold Contact in DIMM Slots
*7th Gen Intel® CPU supports DDR4 up to 2400; 6th Gen Intel® CPU supports DDR4 up to 2133.**Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
- 64Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support- ACPI 5.0 Compliant wake up events- SMBIOS 2.7 Support- CPU, DRAM, PCH 1.05V Voltage multi-adjustment
- Supports Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals : Intel® Quick Sync Video with AVC, MVC (S3D) and MPEG-2 Full HW Encode1, Intel® InTru™ 3D, Intel® Clear Video HD Technology, Intel® Insider™, Intel® HD Graphics- Gen9 LP, DX11.3, DX12- HWA Encode/Decode: VP8, HEVC 8b, VP9, HEVC 10b (For 7th Gen Intel® CPU)- HWA Encode/Decode: VP8, HEVC 8b; GPU/SW Encode/Decode: VP9, HEVC 10b (For 6th Gen Intel® CPU)- Max. shared memory 1024MB**- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz- Supports Accelerated Media Codecs: HEVC, VP8, VP9- Supports HDCP with DVI-D Port- Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) playback with DVI-D Port
*Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.**The size of maximum shared memory may vary from different operating systems.
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC887 Audio Codec)*- Supports Surge Protection- ELNA Audio Caps
*To configure 7.1 CH HD Audio, it is required to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
- Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s- Giga PHY Intel® I219V- Supports Wake-On-LAN (Supported on Black PCIe Slots only)- Supports Lightning/ESD Protection- Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az- Supports PXE
- 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slot (PCIE2: x16 mode)*- 12 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 Slots
*Supports NVMe SSD as boot disk
- 4 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug*- 1 x M.2 Socket, supports M Key type 2230/2242/2260/2280 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module
*If M2_1 is occupied by a SATA-type M.2 device, SATA3_0 will be disabled.
- 1 x Print Port Header- 1 x COM Port Header- 1 x TPM Header- 1 x Chassis Intrusion and Speaker Header- 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)*- 2 x Chassis Fan Connectors (4-pin)- 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector- 1 x 8 pin 12V Power Connector- 2 x PCIe Power Connectors-1 x SATA Power Connector- 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector- 1 x USB 2.0 Header (Supports 2 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Header (Supports 2 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
*The CPU Fan Connector supports the CPU fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power.
Rear Panel I/O
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse Port- 1 x PS/2 Keyboard Port- 1 x DVI-D Port- 4 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)- 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)- HD Audio Jacks: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
Software and UEFI
Software- ASRock APP Charger- ASRock XFast LANUEFI- ASRock Instant Flash
*These utilities can be downloaded from ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
- Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar
- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield- 2 x SATA Data Cables- 1 x Screw for M.2 Socket
- CPU/Chassis temperature sensing- CPU/Chassis Fan Tachometer- CPU/Chassis Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature)- CPU/Chassis Fan multi-speed control- CASE OPEN detection- Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Vcore
- ATX Form Factor: 12.0-in x 8.2-in, 30.5 cm x 20.8 cm- Solid Capacitor design
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit (For 7th Gen Intel® CPU)- Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit / 8.1 64-bit / 7 32-bit / 7 64-bit (For 6th Gen Intel® CPU)
*To install Windows® 7 OS, a modified installation disk with xHCI drivers packed into the ISO file is required. Please check our User Manual for more detailed instructions.
- FCC, CE