Interface: PCI Express x16 3.0.
Cores: 1408 Units.
Core Clocks Boost: 1830 MHz.
Memory Speed: 14 Gbps.
Memory: 6GB GDDR6.
Memory Bus: 192-bit.
- DisplayPort x 3 (v1.4a).
- HDMI x 1(Supports 4K@60Hz as specified in HDMI 2.0b)
- HDCP Support 2.2
Power consumption: 125 W
Power connectors: 8-pin x 1
Recommended PSU: 450 W
Card Dimension (mm): 247 x 127 x 46 mm
Weight (Card): 862gr
DirectX Version Support: 12 API
OpenGL Version Support: 4.5
Afterburner OC: Yes
Maximum Displays: 4
VR Ready: Yes
Adaptive Vertical Sync: Yes
Digital Maximum Resolution: 7680x4320
- 2. HDMI
The ultimate overclocking software with advanced control options
and real-time hardware monitor.
MSI OC graphics cards are equipped with higher clock speeds out
of the box for increased performance.
TORX FAN 3.0
Award-winning fan design combining two different fin designs for
cool & quiet gaming.
Eliminates fan noise by stopping the fans in low-load situations so
you can focus on your game.
Twin Frozr 7 Thermal Design
- TORX Fan 3.0
- Dispersion fan blade: Steep curved blade accelerating the airflow.
- Traditional fan blade: Provides steady airflow to massive heat sink below.
- Mastery of Aerodynamics: The heatsink is optimized for efficient heat dissipation, keeping your temperatures low and performance high.
- Zero Frozr technology: Stopping the fan in low-load situations, keeping a noise-free environment.
An optimized PCB design with enhanced power delivery provides
a solid base for high performance gaming.
Increases toughness of the card to prevent bending while
complementing the design.
Mastery of Aerodynamics
Using groundbreaking aerodynamic techniques, the heatsink is
optimized for efficient heat dissipation.
A consolidated platform that offers all software including MYSTIC
LIGHT functionality for your MSI Gaming product