FutureBit MoonLander 2 - https://bitcoinmerch.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/futurebit-moonlander-2-litecoin-scrypt-miner-usb-stick
Enter this week giveaway - https://gleam.io/sites/1234559-bitcoinmerchcom/competitions
Today we put the FutureBit MoonLander 2 LiteCoin Scrypt Miner USB Stick to the test and see hash rates and also a tutorial on how to set it up (it's so easy!).
We like it that it has a fan built in. Most of those usb miners do not have any fan. It mines Script to there is a few coins you can mine -
Linx(LINX), GameCredits(GAME), AUR-Scrypt(AUR), Bata(BTA), Dogecoin(DOGE), Viacoin(VIA), Myriad-Scrypt(XMY) what whatever other coin that will come up in the future that mines with Script.
Download Drivers for the Moonlander 2 - https://bit.ly/2v0gwnS
Download mining software for Moonlander 2 - https://bit.ly/2EBxS2M
3mh to 5.5mh scrypt performance per miner
- uses about 1.5w/mh for most of that range
- core clock from 500mhz to nearly 1GHz!
- fully customizable core voltage range from .6 - 1v, as well as adjustable memory voltage
- Fully redesigned 5v->core voltage stage with about 95% efficiency
- Heavy duty/over speced parts were used to ensure wide range of operation (stick can be pushed to nearly 6mh if you can cool it)
- Custom heatsink design, and the first USB miner to feature a built in 25mm Fan!
- status LEDs for power, TX and RX transmission
- uses latest bfgminer 5.4 for control
- Will work with all Mac OS, Linux, and Windows based PCs, as well as RPi's etc (and I will be offering easy to use pre-compiled binaries)